Ideally situated in Bungalow, this family home has so much to offer.
On 794m² of prime inner-city land, this home is close to schools and shopping.
A carefree lifestyle for the extended family or an astute investor would benefit as the rental is also in high demand. Only 3.5km to the city CBD.
This low-set Queensland is designed with the family and lifestyle in mind, capturing the essence of Queensland living with enviable space and light.
4 large bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. A very spacious family room with dining, and a separate lounge and kitchen. The ground floor level with the 4th large bedroom, laundry and double garage with plenty of storage space.
Additional features include:
-Solar Power electric is 4.5Kw (German panels currently producing an annual surplus).
- he largest Solar Edwards 3 panel stainless steel tank system installed)
- Main bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- Kitchen with gas stove and quality appliances
- Air-conditioning, fans, built-in wardrobes and much more
- Laundry and plenty of storage space
- Double car lock-up garage
- Great storage shed
Wilks Street is a very quiet and family-friendly street within walking distance to Earlville Shopping Center offering great restaurants, gym and movie cinemas.
Strike while the iron's hot and be settled in for your Christmas under the lychee tree.